Tuesday 24 July 2012

Pringles Can Paper

So I decided since I had two pringles can to try out what is easier to do, paper or fabric. I found that fabric is better for the pringles can because when you put the lid on the paper can crinkle slightly, I added a strip of ribbon to the bottom just to add more detail and so there wasn't just block colour. I made the same button design. Which is basic kitchen string threaded through the button whole tied around and letting the button hang. I then got my glue gun which I had out at the time and glued the button to the can due to there was writing on the other side of the button and I liked the button facing this way.

Instead of wrapping the paper around the whole lid I just place inside the lid so that the pattern is still showing , so you can't see the inside of the pringles can.

No comments:

Post a Comment